Lesson Report-Senior 1A-Feb.22nd

Dear Senior-1 Classmates,
You must be looking forward to finishing tomorrow's exam. The difference between before and after noon tomorrow is going to be so huge that you might feel like living in a different world.
Until then, tighten up your belts and drive safely to your destination.
Gook luck!
Review Practice: - I was worried if/whether you like cheese made of soy milk. Would you like some more? I was surprised to hear that they are getting married. They are married over 20 years.
Lesson-155
Lesson-156
Practice & Writing: - I wonder what you thought of me when we first met. - I’m afraid I don’t remember when we first met. - Do you know if they’re getting married? - I want to know where Ron was born.
[2] 特別課題-2: 英検準2級 Listening Questions and Tasks
- Reading Tasks 2011-1: [5]
1. What do students do in Spelling Bee?
2. What do students have to do to take part in the Scripps National Spelling Bee?
3. What do students who take part in the Scripps National Spelling Bee often do?
4. According to some people, what is one bad point about spelling bees?
- Listening Questions and Tasks: 2011-1 #1-30


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿