- Grammar: C33-U1 G&C-4 being repaired, C33-U2: G&C-3 Summary for Indirect speech
- Vocabulary in Use: C33-U1 #2
2. Presentation Contest Result
Review Debate Writing: Students should be allowed to take the classes of the teachers they like.
3. Cover to Cover Unit 11 Challenges Part 1: A Lesson Learned
- Before Reading: summer vacation in US (Jun-Aug)
- Comprehension Strategy: Recognizing Point of View – according to, says, believes, thinks
- Listening-1 => Task-A , Checking Comprehension =>Read w/CD-> Read aloud: Pr. 4-7
=> Com Task-1適当な日本語にしなさい
(1) Par 5 Helping at meals … , they rarely complained.
(2) Par 7 I worked at the residence …the most valuable lessons of my life.
4. Read & Write Unit 9 Life Changes: Before Writing
- Grammar: Clauses with after and after that-> A=> B: Write sentences with after/after that.
- Writing Skill: Making a Timeline to Plan your Writing
=> A: Make a Timeline to show a perfect day with at least six events.
=> B: Write at least eight sentences about your perfect day.