・Vocabulary in Use C33-U1 #2: Voc. Writing
2. ・11月号基礎英語3: Listen to Communicate Listen w/o Textbook=> Task-> Read
- L-99 Listen & Repeat=> Shadow Reading
- L-100 Listen & Repeat=> Shadow Reading
3.・Read & Write Unit 8 Honesty: Honesty and Parenting
- Review and Revise the Writing=> Pair
4. ・Cover to Cover Unit 6 Part 2: A Cure for Aging?
- Strategy: Recognizing Signal Words-main, key, major, in addition, also, another, however
- Listening-1-> Checking Fluency and Comprehension/p.78
- Scan the text for the signal words: Task A/p.76 - in addition, however, main point, also
- Reading-1->Grammar: Underline conditional sentences (if) to recognize the tense difference.
-> Read aloud/Par.-2~4, 5=> Why different tenses?
-> Discuss why different Conditional Types are used?
Grammar Recognize the different use of Conditional Type-1 and 2 on a same condition
(Pr-4) He(Dr. Grey) thinks if people live that long(till 1,000 years old), they will work hard to …
(Pr-5) They (many people) say that even if we could increase ~, it would not be …
☆ If I’m elected (the) Prime Minister, I will cut the spending by 25%. <= Candidate
If I were (the) Prime Minister, I wouldn’t raise the tax any longer. <= You
- Communication Task-1
Pr-5: However, many people ~ for that long. を、Dr. Greyの主張とその反論を要約しなさい。