Lesson Report-Senior 2-Oct.22nd

1. Bridge to MEL Book 3
- Grammar: C31-U2:  Grammar writing,
  C32-U1:  G&C-1 phrasal verbs => Grammar writing and activity
- Vocabulary in Use:
2. Cover to Cover  Unit 9  Part 1: Understanding Ourselves
- Review Reading w/CD-> Read aloud: Par-5=> Check the unknown/unfamiliar words w/Dic
Com Task-1 Paragraph-5 “theories about where personality and behavior come from”
で述べている各theoryについて150字以内の日本語で説明しなさい
Comm Task-2 Write a paragraph as to which theory you agree the most.
(Main Point) I agree with ~ the most/~ more than other theories.
(Reason-1 <- Example-1) One reason I agree with ~ is … For example, ….
(Reason-2 <- Example-2) Another reason is… When …
(Conclusion) With these reasons, I think ~ than …
Read & Write Unit 8 Honesty: is it ever OK to lie?
Before Writing <=Reversed Order
3. Q-Classroom: Writing Skills – Writing Concluding Sentences
Read the paragraphs. Underline the key point and write a concluding sentence for each paragraph.
A/K 1. I don’t like to lie but I wanted to help him.  2. Honesty can lead to riches that are more valuable than money.  3. No matter what happens, always be honest.  4. Now, instead of lying, I just say, “I don’t know.”  5. Now I try to believe students more.  6. For me, honesty is the best policy.
- Grammar: Infinitives of Purpose A=> B: write “because” clause as well. => Compare

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿