1.Bridge to MEL Book 3 C37-U1: G&C-1 so/such … that, both/either/neither/all/none
- Vocabulary in Use: C36-U2 #1 Practice reading aloud with Tablet
2.Open Forum Chapter 2 Literature Radio Interview about Artists for Literacy
- Listening-3 w/Script-> Voc: literacy, statistics, motivate, inspire, compile, donate, lyrics, plot
=>So it works the other way around too! What does this phrase mean?
- Vocabulary/p.11: Words related to Books
paperback-hardcover, plot, edition, sequel-prequel, fiction-nonfiction, publish-publisher-publication
☆ Pair Ask questions about reading books to a partner.
=> ☆Answer your question in 90 seconds. Do you read a lot? <= Partner to ask a good question.
3. Read & Write-2 Unit 1 Trend Reading 2: A Song Becomes a Hit
- Review the Summary of The Popularity of Social Network
- Vocabulary/p. 11
Preview: What do you think the study will say?
- Skim the Text: Pr-1, 8 => Main Idea-1 ->Read Pr.7=> Main Idea-2 Read the text=> Details
=> What do you think -A/p.14: Discuss if you agree with what the magazine article says? Why/Why not?
=> What do you think -B/p.14: Why, when or how do you think certain things like a movie, song or book become popular? Write 5-8 sentences to respond to the Question.