You've written about your vacations many times. Every time you wrote, you must have improved your writing quality. This time, you're writing as senior high school students. You could write with much broader vocabulary and expressions. Also, make sure to write one that is easy to read yet more descriptive and appealing for readers.
 Vocabulary in Use C36-U2 #1: 訳 Voc Writing Phrase
 Bridge Work: C36-U2 - G&C-1 whatever, whoever #1
 Read & Write Unit 5 Vacation: why is vacation important?
Writing Skill: Using correct paragraph structure/p.94-95 <= ☆ Using Time Order Words/p.74
Writing: Alternative/Additional Assignment
Write a paragraph about your best vacation. Use the questions to guide your writing.
(Introducing the vacation) 1. Where did you go or what did you do for your best vacation?
2. When was your best vacation? 3. Who were you with? 4. How long was the vacation?
(Explain why it was your best vacation) 1. What are special about the place/event?
2. What did you enjoy/were you impressed or moved the most?
☆ Try These! - had (never) done ~ until … - It was my first time –ing …
- Relative Clause: what, where, when - Verbs: surprise, impress,
 Cover to Cover Unit 3 Part 2: Unlucky for Some?
- Reading-2 with CD check the words starts with un -> Read aloud Pr.3-5
- Expanding Vocabulary Words starts with un-
avoid-avoidable-unavoidable, explain-explained-unexplained, lucky-unlucky, even-uneven
=> Communication Task-2 What do you think? => Talk w/partner
1. Explain thing(s) that you do or avoid because you feel lucky or unlucky
2. Do you mind driving a car with a license plate 4444, buying a condo whose room number is 444 or having a wedding ceremony on Friday the 13th?