Lesson Report-Senior 2-Oct.11th

・Bridge to MEL Book 3
- Grammar: C31-U2 – G&C-1  I'm often told by my mom to do...
   => Indirect speech (Report), G&C-2
- Vocabulary: C30-U2 #2
Cover to Cover  Unit 8 Part 2 : Just Ask!
- Before Reading: What personal quality is important for your partner?
- Fluency Strategy: Scanning
- Listening=> Task-A, Checking Comprehension
- Read to check the answers
- Read aloud Par.2-3, 5-6
Comm Task-1  Par.6を日本語にしなさい
Comm Task-2
1. 私は自分の外見にそんなに自信が持てないので、友達と出かけるときはたいていかなりおとなしくしている。(pr-3)
2. 彼氏や彼女を見つけるとなると、必ずしも誰でも見た目が全てだとは考えていない。(when it comes to …) (pr-6)
3. あなた方は明らかにお似合いのカップルのようですね、というのも同じ関心を分かち、多くを共有しているから。(pr-1,5)
1. I don’t feel so confident about/of my appearance that I’m usually quite quiet when I go out with my friends.
2. Not everyone thinks looks are everything when it comes to find a boyfriend or girlfriend.
3. You obviously seem to be made up for each other because you share the same interest and have a lot in common.
Read & Write  Unit 8  Honesty: is it ever OK to lie?
Reading-2  Honesty and Parenting
- Review Writing: to explain which person’s opinion you agree with the most and why in 5-8 sentences.
- Voc. Skill: Collocations

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿