Lesson Report-Senior 1-Dec.4th

Dear Senior-1 Classmates,
You've practiced very hard to learn how to use have something + Past Participle(過去分詞)and  keep/find/leave/make something + Adjective. Have you gotten used to using these expressions?
The more you practice, the smoother and easier you'll learn English.
Practicing is actually much easier than studying, isn't it?
[1] Communication: NHK基礎英語-3                  
<1A> Review Practice   Who are you writing an email to?  I want to invite my aunt to my birthday party. It’s thoughtful of you to invite me to your Christmas party.
Lesson-113  - Voc: normal, shrine, pray for ~ to …, healthy, grow up, eat out at
Lesson-114  - Voc: fall down, on your own, bang, bump, fortunately
<1A> Review Writing: I boiled an egg when I was six. It was the first time I made something on my own. Julie usually has her hair cut once a month. It costs her \2,000 to have it done
[2] Deep Listening-2 - Lesson 15 Recipe for Muffin
[3] Vocabulary in Use: C32-U2 #1   感情などに関することば              
- Practice-> Exercise => <1B> Write down=> 和訳- You dont seem to  -Im concerned about your
[4] Bridge Work: C32-U2 My mom made me clean the kitchen
<1A> Review G&C-1: 受動態の慣用表現-> Ex-1, Grammar Writing WB/p.30
- G&C-1: 過去分詞と現在分詞-ingの使い方=> Key Points=> Activity-1 WB/p.31
- G&C-2: make/find/keep/leave-> Ex-2. 1
<1B> Review G&C-1過去分詞と現在分詞-ing
- G&C-2: make/find/keep/leave-> Ex-2. 1




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿