Lesson Report-Senior.1-Dec.7th

Dear Senior-1 Classmates,
You now have learned the differences in school system in the US and the UK.
Which one sounds more attractive or interesting to you? 
More freedom could mean more responsibility and accountability to you.
Less freedom could make you think less about what to do.
You can still eat lunch at about the same time in either country.
A difficult choice, isn't it?
<1A> Review Practice: I boiled an egg when I was six. It was the first time I made something on my own. Julie usually has her hair cut once a month. It costs her \2,000 to have it done
Lesson-115    - Voc: interview, crowded, humid, amazing, forever,
One more thing/p.27: Have you ever been to ?
Lesson-116   - Voc: summer resort, spend time/money, relaxing, countryside,
I can do it!/p.31: Talk about a past experience/event
Lets Chant!/p.31: Ask and Talk about past experience.
<1A> Practice & Writing: I’ve never been to Paris. What is Paris like? What are people like there? I can’t wait to visit there next month.
[2] Star Team-2: Bonus Unit-1
- Review School in the US, UK
- Read School Exchange=> Pair UK and USA Schools Quiz
[3] Vocabulary in Use: C32-U2 #1感情などに関することば        
- Repeat & Spelling => <1B> Voc-Writing WB/p.88
[4] Bridge Work  C32-U2 My mom made me clean the kitchen.
Review G&C-2: make/find/keep/leave-> Ex-2. 1
=> Pair Ex-2. 2=> Grammar Writing WB/p.32

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿