Lesson Report Senior-1 February 25th

Hello class! This is Towako from MEL School.
How are you doing today?
It's Tuesday, February 26th 2013.
It's sunny and cold day.
Do you know what you call "真冬日" in English?
I'll tell you what we call it in English. We call it "ice day". According to the weather report, they had a first ice day this winter in Tohoku area.
We have only two days to go in February and March is just coming.
I really miss sunny and warm spring days. Don't you?
The reading topic yesterday was "Online".
Some of you spend a lot of time on a computer or the Internet.
Others said they spend only a half hour or a few hours.
As for me, I use my computer almost all day except when I run lessons.
Our speaker yesterday was Yu. He talked about his the year-end exams.
He'd just finished his entrance exams, so he said he didn't care about the results so much.
The next speaker is Michihiro. Get ready for your speech!

<Lesson Review>
Cover to Cover Unit 4 Online  Part 1  Not all fun and games?  (pp. 44-46)
Chapter 33 Unit 1 Exercise-1 Review (p. 113)
Deep listening  Lesson 15  How to make muffins (pp. 34-35)

See you on Thursday!

Towako

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿