Lesson Report-Senior 1A-Jan. 25th

Dear Senior 1A Classmates,
Now you've learned that chicken you love to eat isn't frying or flying one but fried chicken.
Also, you can drink boiled water but not boiling water.
Isn't it interesting? Aren't you interested? Does this interest you?
[1] Communication: NHK基礎英語-3 1月号
Review Practice: - Can you tell me how long it takes to go to Osaka by train? – I don’t know if it’s available to the public. – I’ll find when the castle was build and who used to live in it.
Lesson-139 - Voc: value-valuable, a collection of, be covered with
Lesson-140 - Voc: Me, neither, take a look, generation
Practice & Writing: - Can you tell me the cost of living in Hawaii is? - Our family has lived in this house since I was ten. We don’t know when the house was built. We know who used to live in the house.
- I checked the Internet if the mountain was covered with snow.-> I’ll check ~ is covered with snow.
[2] Vocabulary in Use: C34-U1 #2  身体の障害などに関することば - ✩Practice Reading
[3] Bridge Work  C34-U2 She’s the girl I’ve been talking about.
- Review Writing/WB p.42 Write a short essay about a person or a place=> Pair Q&A
- G&C-1: 現在分詞・過去分詞-> Ex-1. 1, 2

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿