Lesson Report-Senior 1A-Jan.18th

Dear Sr.1A Classmates,
Things you learn and practice at your school and MEL School are the ones you'll need for your exams, classes in high school and college and communication in the future.
Therefore, make sure to review and practice the things you've learned for the last three years before your entrance exams!
[1] Communication: NHK基礎英語-3 1月号
Review Practice: - - I almost forgot to tell you. - Time flies, doesn’t it?
- The meeting was successful because of you. - I’m grateful to you for your help.
Lesson-135 - Voc: to tell you the truth, honest
Lesson-136 - Voc: let me …, plenty
☆ Let’s Chant!/p.51
Practice & Writing: - To tell you the truth, I’m not sure if you like it. - You might be surprised how delicious rice cake is.  - Can I have some more chicken? – I’m afraid there is none left.
[2] Vocabulary in Use: C34-U1 #1  仕事や雇用に関することば - Practice Reading
[3] Bridge Work  C34-U1 Ron has a bike he bought last year. [Skip C33-U2]
- Review Grammar Writing/WB p.41
- G&C-3形容詞の語順-> Ex-3 => Actovity-5/WB p.40
- GIU: Diverse Cultures
- Key Communication

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿