Lesson Report-Sr.1-Apr.20th

Dear Sr.1 Classmates,
A: Can I borrow ~? -> B: Sure, here you are.
A: Can use your ~? -> B: I'm sorry but I'm using it now. You can use it later.
Just remember these two sentences abob, they you'll have better chancde to deal iwth such inssues.

[1] Bridge Work Book 2.: C24-U2 Cindy burned herself while she was cooking
- G&C-2: enjoy oneself-> Ex-2. 1 => Practice
- A: Have you cut/hear/burned/hit yourself badly/recently?->B-> A: How/When did you do that?
- A: Did you enjoy last weekend/spring break? ->B-> A: What did you do? /Why you didn’t enjoy?
-> Ex-2. 2a, 2b=> Pair
[2] Star Team-2: Unit 1 Jeff’s a DJ now!
Let’s Remember-Skill Work: Passport to English/p.10 Listen all
=> Prepare to talk about your interests, hobbies, favorites and why learning English in 3 min.
=> Talk/Ask in 3 min. ea.
Presentation Story #2/p.12 - Review Lis-> Read aloud
-> Vocabulary Guess: equipment, publicity, ancient temple<->modern building
- Communication: Excuse me, could you …? -> Excuse me, may I … ? -> Can I …?
[3] Bridge Work Book.: C26-U1 I don’t like milk but I drink it every day.
- Vocabulary in Use #2場所や社会に関することば Practice=>Write all the texts
- Grammar in UsePlanning a trip to England-1 #2 -> Pair Reading=> Task Answer w/o Textbook.
- Reporting => Write

See you on tnext wednesay.


 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿