Lesson Report-Senior 1-Jun.12th

Dear Sr-1 Classmates,
If you don't have time doing your homework, why don't you try getting up early in the morning, say six or five o'clock? Once you get up, I'm sure you'll work hard, much harder than studying at night.
Try it!
[1] NHK基礎英語
Lesson 37 Dad, can you help me with my geography homework?
- Voc/Expression: help sb with sth, remember, Why don’t you try -ing…?
Lesson 38 What should I do?
- Voc/Expression: be ready for, forget to
[2] Deep Listening-1: Lesson 11 Oil Change=> Pair Reading
[3] Bridge Work Vocabulary in Use: C28-U1 #1 農業に関することばSpelling/WB p.71
[4] Bridge Work Book 3: C28-U1 Have you done your homework yet? - Yes, I have.
- Review GIU: Preparing for the big trip
- Reporting
=> Gr Writing WB-p.8 (Worksheet=>Submit)
C28-U2 Has Fred already left for school?
- G&C-1: 現在完了-過去形-現在・これからの表現-> Ex-1. 1-> 2-> 3
=> Activity WB-p.7: Write about you wanted/decided/planned to do this year and how much/what you’ve done so far.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿