Lesson Report-Senior 1-Nov.13th

Dear Senior-1 Classmates,
Do you know anyone who never tells lies? Can you tell me a restaurant that serves the best pizza in town?
Hope you can give answers to these questions!!!
[1] Communication: NHK基礎英語-3        
<1A> Review Practice     - I think everybody likes cats but nobody likes mice.
 - Are you busy with something?         - I’ve been busy doing my homework.
Lesson-101       - Voc: awesome, look ~ in/on …, can’t help -ing, exactly, inexpensive
I can do it/p.38: It looks good on you. You look good in ~.
Lesson-102       - Voc: embarrassing, overpriced, trendy, last a long time, not always
One more thing/p.43: who/that
<1A> Review Writing: - I don’t know anyone who never tells lies. 
- I have a friend who always tries to help others. - I know a restaurant that serves the best ~ in town.
[2] Deep Listening-2 - Lesson 12 One-sided Love
[3] Vocabulary in Use: C32-U1 #2 熟語-1    
[4] Bridge Work: C32-U1 He came up with an idea to solve the problem.
- Review G&C-3 -ing/to-[1] to ~: -> Ex-3.1[1]
- G&C-3 -ing/to-[2] -ing: -> Ex-3.1[2]

- G&C-3 -ing/to-[3] to/-ing: -> Ex-3.1[3]                       

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿