Lesson Report-Senior.1-Nov.9th

Does anyone make you study? Have you ever asked anyone to let you study?
There are people who don't let children study in some areas of the world.
You may want to think of the value of learning something. 
[1] Communication: NHK基礎英語-3             
<1A> Review Practice: - Reading a book always makes me bored. 
- I want to pass the Eiken exam but I wonder if I can pass it.  - I’m sure you’ll pass it easily
Lesson-99 How is your family?
Lesson-100 What do you think?
<1A> Practice & Writing: - I think everybody likes cats but nobody likes mice.
 - Are you busy with something?                      - I’ve been busy doing my homework.
[2] Star Team-2: Unit 9 We’ll need a name!
- Communication/Grammar: will
- Ex-3: Offers of Help         
- Ex-5: Making Predictions => Ex-6 Choose a topic
- Ex-7: Making Instant Decisions
[3] Vocabulary in Use: C32-U1 #1   順番や概念に関することば
- Repeat & Spelling => <1B> Voc-Writing WB/p.88
[4] Bridge Work  C32-U1 He came up with an idea to solve the problem.
- Review G&C-2 使役動詞の使い方-make/have/let-> Ex-2 Gr-Writing-WB/p.26

- G&C-3 -ing/to-[1] to ~: -> Ex-3.1[1]                              

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿