Lesson Report-Senior.1-Nov.27th

Dear Senior-1 Classmates,
Sorry haven't written you for such a long time. I've been busy doing ...
I look forward to seeing you on ...
Best regards,
Have you learned how to with a letter or an email like the above? 
Then, write one to someone you haven't contacted for a while!
[1] Communication: NHK基礎英語-3            
<1A> Review Practice  - I wonder where we can get tickets. I’m wondering if I can pass my math test the day after tomorrow. Could you tell me where we can get a map?
Lesson-109  - Voc: get on with, P.S. intelligent, in a sale-on sale, show ~ around
I can do it!/p.78
=> Write to Update Write a letter to someone close to you on what you’ve been up to.
<1A> Review Writing: ~ is the town (that) I live in.  ~ is the place where you want to live.
Do you know the place your grandpa used to live in?  ~ is the place where my grandpa used live.
[2] Deep Listening-2 - Lesson 14  Living Alone
[3] Bridge Work: C32-U2 My mom made me clean the kitchen
<1A> Reporting - KC => Gr-Writing-WB/p.29

<1B> G&C-1: 受動態の慣用表現-> Ex-1=> Grammar Writing WB/p.30

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿