Lesson Report-Senior.1-Nov.30th

Dear Sr-1 Classmates,
What part of the lesson interested you the most today?
What were you interested in the most?
What was the most interesting part of the lesson?
You've learned how to use interest-interesting-interested!
[1] Communication: NHK基礎英語-3             
<1A> Review Practice: You look great in the blue sweater. It looks expensive. It was in a sale. I got it cheap. It cost me only \900.
Lesson-112   - Voc: try to …, explain about, invite ~ to …, dress code, give details about,
Lesson-111   - Voc: thoughtful, recently, software
Write a thank-you letter to someone for his/her gift, advice or help.
<1A> Practice & Writing: Who are you writing an email to?  I want to invite my aunt to my birthday party. It’s thoughtful of you to invite me to your Christmas party.
[2] Star Team-2: Bonus Unit-1 - School in the UK: Exercise-2
- Voc: secondary school, religious education, economics, sociology, optional subject, ambition
[4] Bridge Work  C32-U2 My mom made me clean the kitchen.
<1A> Review Gr-Writing-WB/p.29, Key Communication
- G&C-1: 受動態の慣用表現-> Ex-1=> Grammar Writing WB/p.30
<1B> Review Grammar Writing WB/p.30

- G&C-1: 過去分詞と現在分詞-ingの使い方=> Key Points => Activity-1WB/p.31

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿