Lesson Report-Senior 1-Nov.16th

Dear Senior-1 Classmates,
Do you want to be free from homework someday?
You aren't through with your study yet. You're far from over.
In fact, it's important to be ready for more study!
[1] Communication: NHK基礎英語-3         
<1A> Review Practice: - Reading a book always makes me bored. 
- I want to pass the Eiken exam but I wonder if I can pass it.  - I’m sure you’ll pass it easily
Lesson-103 - Voc: unfortunately, find/get/buy one, something warm/nice, suit(v)
Lets Chant!/p.47 How about this?
Lesson-104      - Voc: a large selection of, flashy, go with
One more thing/p.51: I dont know what color looks good on me.
<1A> Practice & Writing:
          I wonder if boys look nicer in yellow. I wonder what color looks good on me.
          I read a book that says students should practice English every day.
[2] Star Team-2: Unit 9 We’ll need a name!
- Hope Street: Write what will happen within one quotation each and a narration.
[3] Vocabulary in Use: C32-U1 #2 熟語-1 <1B> Voc-Writing WB/p.88
[4] Bridge Work  C32-U1 He came up with an idea to solve the problem.
<1A> - Review G&C-3 -> Ex-3.1=> Exercises-WB/p.28

<1B> - Review G&C-3     -> Ex-3.1=> Exercises-WB/p.28

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿