Lesson Report-Senior.1-Nov.6th

Who never or rarely lets you speak Japanese during class?
Do your parents let you use your mobile phone during meals?
Why makes you clean your room and how often?
Try to answer these questions, you'll learn how to use make and let!
[1] Communication: NHK基礎英語-3     
Lesson-97 what are children like      - Voc: even though, keep ~ adj, after a long day
I can do it/p.18: What is/was/will ~like?
Lesson-98 I wonder if …    - Voc: have second thoughts, kidding
One more thing/p.23: 間接疑問文の構造
<1A> Review Writing: Reading a book always makes me bored. I want to pass the Eiken exam but I wonder if I can pass it. I’m sure you’ll pass it easily
[2] Deep Listening-2 - Lesson 11  Lack of Nurseries
-> Voc: (day) nursery/day nursery, shortage, government minister, unique solution, suggest, state
Presentation Test “My Choice of Dish/Snack/Drink <1A> Kodai, Yurine
Writing Review: 1. Which subject is better? (active or passive)  2. Write simply
=>Task Write five sentences to describe something you have now; bike, bag, shoes, pencil case, pen or etc.
[4] Bridge Work: C32-U1 He came up with an idea to solve the problem.
<1A> - Review G&C-1[1]動詞+副詞-> Activity-1[1]-WB/p.24
- Review G&C-1[2]動詞+副詞+目的語-> Activity-1[2]-WB/p.24

<1B>- G&C-2 使役動詞の使い方-make/have/let-> Ex-2.=> Activity-2 WB/p.25

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿