Kikutan-6K Week-5 Review: On Cheating
- Lis-1=> Write what this narration wants to say in a sentence Lis-2=> Revise the sentence
Cheating on exams seems to be a common practice especially among students who worry about their grades and future prospects.
- Read=> Revise the sentence-> Shadow Reading-> Review the words/expressions
-> Shadow Reading-> Read aloud to learn how to use the words/expressions
 Inside Reading-2 Unit 5 Reading-2 Weather, Climate, or Both?
Vocabulary Activities-Sentence Level
- coherent; understandable, reasoned, rational, logical be/seem/become ~, ~ remark <-> incoherent
-> coherence; logical/ideological/theoretical ~. have/possess/achieve/create/keep/maintain ~, ~ between, ~ in
=> Pair-1 Do you always maintain coherence in what you say?
=> Pair-2 Do you know someone who lacks or loses coherence in argument?
- E. - while en route [ɑn ˈrut] on the way; The plane crashed ~ from Cairo to Athens.
-disorient to make unable to organize sth; confuse: The darkness ~ d him. - to make sb feel confused; ~d by sth
=> Integ. Speech Speak to your partner a summary of the text in 60 sec.
=> Ind. Speech Speak to your partner what you think of the case in 90 sec.
 Open Forum Chapter 9 Earth Science News Program about Running in the Rain
- Preparing to Listen: If it rains and you don’t have an umbrella, do you walk or run?
- Before Lis Voc: What’s equal?: equal-equality-equalizer-equalization
=> Dic equate-equation-equator[ɪˈkweɪtər] –the great circle of the earth with a latitude of 0° dividing the N and S hemispheres - a circle dividing a sphere or other surface into two equal symmetrical parts
- 1st Lis-through: [B] Main Ideas, Q-1, Q-2 => Pair
Q-1. Will you get wetter if you run or walk, in what conditions, and how much?
Q-2. How the research was conducted?
- 2nd Lis-by Part: More Detail
[D] Focus on the Listening Skill: 1. Identify the sequencers 2. Find the sequencing expressions used.
=> Integ. Speech Explain the procedure of the research in sequence using sequencing expressions.
=> Ind. Speech Explain the procedure of an activity you do/did in sequence using sequencing expressions.