Lesson Report Junior-3 January 9th

Hello class! This is Towako from MEL School.
How are you doing?
It's Sunday,
 January 10, 2016.
It's sunny and beautiful today.
Are you enjoying the three-day weekend?
Are you trying hard to finish the rest of your homework?
What are you doing tomorrow?
Are you going to practice reading English aloud today and tomorrow?
I think you should!Unfortunately, we didn't have any speakers yesterday.
The next speaker is still Minori.
Get ready for your speech!


< Lesson Review>

Small talk: What are you doing this three-day weekend?
基礎英語 Lessons 131 & 132
Practice: I imagine by the time I'm ..., I'll ...
I doubt ...
Bridge Work
Chapter 33 Unit 2
Grammar and Communication-3  Indirect speech  - important points
Exercise-3 #1, 2-a, and 2-b
*Homework #2-c.

Enjoy the rest of the holiday!
See you on Wednesday.

Towako

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿