Lesson Report-Senior.1-May 18th

Dear Sr.1 Classmates,
What is your favorite public transportation to school, bus, train, subway or monorail?
I'd assume you prefer walking or bicycling to school to taking public transportation.
I agree with you. Even if it takes longer, I'd rather walk or bike to the destination.
[1] Bridge Work Book 2  C25 I’ll study harder when the new school year starts.
- Review G&C-4: 現在形・過去計・未来表現のまとめ-> Ex-4. 1
=> Pair Ex-4. 3-a: Talk about yourself and Ask your partner=> Change Partner=> Report
=> Key Communication
- GIU: Email from Jennifer to Yuki => Finished Book 2 ! 
[2] Star Team-2: Unit 2 Can you guess the superstar?
Review Reading: My Favorite Superstar
- Voc: male-female, encourage, career, success-successful, perform-performer, good-looking
Vocabulary: Ex-1-> Ex-2-> Ex-3: public transport, journey, complicated
[3] Bridge Work Vocabulary in Use: C27-U1 #1 旅行や交通に関することば Voc-Writing/WB p.67
[4] Bridge Work Book 3: C27-U1  I used to swim a lot but I no longer do.
- Ex-3. 3 My hands were shaking when …/Julie
=> Activity-2/WB p.5: 1st Person Reading=>Q&A
- Reporting

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿