Lesson Report-Senior 1-May 25th

Dear Senior-1 Classmates,
I used to eat a lot of spicy food when I was a college student.
I no longer eat such spicy food because of my age.
I didn't use to think of my age when I was young but I think of it quite often.
I din't use to forget things such as phone numbers or things to do but I do quite often these days.
Are you ready to use "used to ..."?
[1] NHK基礎英語
Lesson 27 The view here is incredible!
- Voc/Expression: unbelievable, incredible, awesome, such a lovely day
Lesson 28 Pass me the hammer.
- Voc/Expression: reserve-reservation, thumb, put up a tent, that’s better, pain-painful
Review 7: Describing your trip => Repeat
[2] Star Team-2: Unit 2 Can you guess the superstar?
- Review Vocabulary Ex-3
=> Write about your last journey to somewhere that you used public transport for in detail.
=> Pair Read what you’ve written, ask and answer questions
[3] Bridge Work Vocabulary in Use: C27-U1 #2 犯罪に関することば Voc-Writing/WB p.67
[4] Bridge Work Book 3: C27-U2 She used to be shy but she isn’t any longer
Review: Grammar in Use Yuki’s Story Read aloud, use Yuki as subject.
C27-U2 She used to be shy but she isn’t any longer
- G&C-1: used toの使い方-> Ex-1. 1. -> 2-a.-> 2-b.
=> 4. Pair I used to ~ when I … What did you used to do when you were …

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿