Lesson Report-Sr.1-May 29th

Dear Sr.1 Classmates,
I went to Harajyuku last weekend for the first time. I was excited to see so many shops along the tiny streets at first. After looking around the busy district, I became bored and tired at last.
It used to like busy places like Harajuku but I can't stand the noise any longer.
I much prefer staying in a quiet place and read a book rather than walking along busy streets.
[1] NHK基礎英語
Lesson 29 Something’s outside the tent!
- Voc/Expression: harmful, once, English breakfast-> p.79
Lesson 30 I’m not a very good photographer.
- Voc/Expression: take a photo of ~, be famous for ~,
[2] Deep Listening-1: Lesson 9 A Bus Fare
=> Pair Explain the one-day pass to the partner.
[3] Bridge Work Vocabulary in Use: C27-U2 #1 時に関することば Practice-Writing
[4] Bridge Work Book 3: C27-U2 She used to be shy but she isn’t any longer
Review: G&C-1: used toの使い方
-> Ex-1. 3. => Activity WB p.5=> Gr-Writing WB p.6
- G&C-2: a/an, theの使い方
Writing Review/Star Team
- during, NOT in    - take (us/me) an hour, NOT for an hour  - I-> we
- went to A and took a train to B from A.   - Add how it was, what you thought.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿