Lesson Report-Senior 1-May 8th

Dear Sr-1 Classmates,
Do you know what my favorite food is?
I don't know why but I can't help eating granola. Some said it's bird food.
But it's still my favorite food.

[1] Bridge Work Book 2/30 min. C25 I’ll study harder when the new school year starts.
- G&C-1.(1) (2)-> Ex-1. 1=> Pair
- G&C-1. (3)-> Ex-1. 2-> 4/p.205
[2] Deep Listening-1/25 min.: Lesson 6 Making a Speech
=> Presentation Hello everyone. Today, I’d like to tell you about one of my favorite food/singers.
It’s ~. I’ve liked it/him since … I like it/him because it/he … I like eating it/listening to his songs especially … I can’t help eating it/listening to his songs. What about you?
[3] Bridge Work Vocabulary in Use: C26-U2 #2 身体や健康に関することば Practice-Writing
[4] Bridge Work Book 3
C26-U2 You can talk but you mustn’t be too noisy.
- Review Writing/HW ten sentences or more about Your Town. Refer to C26-U2 
=> Present to Group => Each student asks questions=> Answer
- Unit 2 Vocabulary Review/p.20
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿