Lesson Report Junior-2 October 22nd

Hello class! This is Towako from MEL School.
How are you today?
It's Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013.
It's cloudy and chilly today.
Do you think the typhoon will hit Tokyo on Friday?
What will the weather be like this weekend?
It's usually sunny most of the time in October, but it rains a lot this year.
I miss the warm sunny days!
きのうのレッスンでは I think ..., Do you think ...?, I don't think ... などの使い方を練習しました。
慣れるまで I don't think it will rain tomorrow. などの文を作るのが少し難しく感じるかもしれませんね。
これまで同様、練習をしっかりして少しずつ身につけていきましょう!
Our speaker yesterday was Sho.
He talked about his dream.
The next speakers are Shunta and Soichiro.
Get ready for your speech!

<Lesson Review>
基礎英語 Lessons 93 & 94
Star Team Unit 6
Pronunciation
Song  Living right next door to an angel
Bridge to MEL 2
Chapter 19 Unit 1
Grammar and Communication-2
will これから起こることをあらわすwill の使い方
行動の予測・未来の状況  Review
Exercise-2 #2-a, 2-b, 2-c
Grammar and Communication-3
I think (that) .../ I don't think (that) ...を使った表現
Exercise-3 #1, 2, and 3
(pp. 108-111)

See you on Friday!

Towako

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿