Lesson Report-Senior 1-Oct.5th

Dear Sr-1 Classmates,
How many words to describe personal quality have you learned yesterday?
If you've forgotten any of them, try to remember the person you wrote with the word.
Hope this will help you learn those new words.
[1] Communication: NHK基礎英語-3 
<1A> 3-min Review Practice: leave/take a message, pass the message on to ~
              I’m sorry. He is busy -ing at the moment. She is busy with ~ at the moment.
Can I leave a message? Let me take a message.           I’ll pass the message on to ~.
Lesson-83: took longer than I thought, I’ve just arrived myself.
- Voc: parking lot, iced coffee/tea
Lesson-84: for the first time
- Voc: for the first time, the same thing, renovate, pass ~ on to …
Lets Chant/p.31: Telephone Call
=> <1A> 7-min Practice & Writing:
- I thought it would take ~ minutes but it took me ~.   It took ~minutes longer than I thought.
- I’ve been here for the first time. It’s much more beautiful than I thought.
[2] Star Team-2: Unit7 The Worst Day of my Life - Review Culture: Friendship
Unit 8 Meet My Best Friend! - Vocabulary for Personality/p.43=>  Practice
[3] Vocabulary in Use: C31-U1 #2 文明や政治に関することばSpelling => <1B> Voc-Writing WB/p.84
[4] Bridge Work: C31-U1 More waste needs to be reduced.
- G&C-3 受動態の作り方-3 to 不定詞 Ex-3. 1, 2

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿