Lesson Report-Senior 1-Dec.9th

1. Bridge Work  C34-U2: G&C-2 relative pro w/prep => Ex-2, G&C-3 relative pro -tense => Ex-3
・Vocabulary in Use  C34-U1 #2: Voc Writing
2. 12月号基礎英語3: Listen to Communicate  Listen w/o Textbook=> Task-> Read
- L-117 Listen=> Repeat-> Read the Text: Do you mind if I ask you/Would you mind if I asked you…?
  => Pair Do you mind if I ask you to …?
- L-118 Listen=> Repeat-> Read the Text:
I was invited to ~ but didn’t go.
I’ve been invited to …, it’s going to be …/ but I haven’t replied my RSVP yet.
Are you invited to …? => Yes. I’m invited to … Here is the invitation.
3. Cover to Cover   Unit 7 Survivors  Part 2: An unlikely friendship
・Review Reading-2 w/CD
- Review Writing: Com Task-2 Explain why the two animals got close to each other within 100 words.
=>Com Task-3/Pair  Retell what happened to the hippo in two minutes.
4. Read & Write Unit 9 Life Changes  Writing/Q-Classroom Write about Your Life
Write a paragraph about your life.
☆ Try These!: Then, After ~, Soon after ~, After that, Before ~, As soon as, When ~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿