Review Shadow Reading -> Read=> Write a summary in 2~3 sentences.
=> Pair Tell the summary without the writing=> Practice Vocabulary Chant
 Inside Reading-2 Unit 4 Reading-1 Could Shakespeare Have Written Shakespeare’s Plays?
Vocabulary Activities-Word Level
- A. -> Read aloud 1.manuscript: the original text of an author's work, handwritten or typed
- precede -> B. Note the reference
- protocol -> C. -> Read aloud
Vocabulary Activities-Sentence Level
- Word Form Chart
- D. Read aloud while restating with the words in parentheses
☆ Integ. Speaking Review the text in 3 min. and tell the summary of the text in four points in 90 sec.
 Open Forum Chapter 7 Health Web Listening: A TV News Program about Stress in Teenagers
- Prepare to Listen: What kind of stress do teenagers have? What are the effects of stress on teenagers?
- Lis-1-> Main Ideas, More Details
- Lis-2=> Explain
[Part-1] What happened to Jerome
[Part-2] Why and how students get depressed?
[Part-3] What should depression be dealt with?
=> Explain what Dr. Carson believes is to solve the teenagers’ depression in 60 sec.
- Vocabulary: detriment (harm/damage)->detrimental effect, depressed-depression, set priorities=prioritize, concentrate on immediate needs, chronic stress, put pressure on sb
=> Ind. Speech What kind of stress do you get? Speak your response in 60 sec.