Lesson Report-Senior 1-Jul.29th

Dear Senior-1 Classmates,
You know when you laugh and you can write about yourself well. Now, you're going to write what makes people laugh. In other words, when and why people laugh. Can you manage to describe it? Please make sure to practice reading it for the presentation test.
・Bridge Work  C32-U1: GIU Review, G&C-1 => Ex-1
・Vocabulary in Use  C31-U2 #1: Practice, Voc. Writing->Practice
・Read & Write Unit 6 What makes you laugh?
Before Writing
- Grammar: sentences with when 
-> Ex-B Complete each sentence as a topic sentence. 
=> Task Choose a sentence and add three sentences to explain it.
1. I always laugh a lot when I hear a joke. Jokes make me feel relaxed. When I’m relaxed, I tend to laugh easily. That’s why jokes make me laugh.
- Writing Skill: Writing a topic sentence-> Ex-A=> Ex-B: TS <-> CS
Writing: Unit Assignment Write a paragraph about what makes someone laugh.
A. Brainstorm: Choose one or come up with a type and complete the chart
-> B. Plan: 1. Write a topic sentence => 2. Complete the outline
=> Write a paragraph-> Revise and Edit/p.117=> Peer Review=> Revise 
-> T’s Review=>Revise/Rewrite=> Present=> Q&A

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿