Lesson Reort-Sr.1-Jul.27th

Dear Senior-1 Classmates,
Who is the woman over there? Do you know who she is?
Of course I know who she is. She's ~.
I've never tasted such a spicy dish. Do you know what this is?
I'm not sure what this dish is either. I can't tell what it is.
Do you know what 間接疑問文 is about?
[1] NHK基礎英語
- Lesson 63 It all smells delicious.
- Lesson 64 Can you tell me where the bathroom is?
[2] Star Team-2: Unit 5 Tina tells Karen the truth
- Comparisons: not as ~ as
- Culture/p.33: Families  - Vocabulary: respect, annoy,
- Indirect: where I am, who I am with, what I should/shouldn’t do, what I want
[3] Bridge Work Voc in Use: C29-U2 #1 経済や市場に関することば Voc-Writing WB/p.77 HW意味
[4] Bridge Work Book 3: C30-U1 My dad told me to study harder.
Review Writing: your plan to do with your study/sports/reading for the summer holidays=> 7/31 Presen
- G&C-1.4 目的語+不定詞: need ~ to do-1-> Ex.-1.2


 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿