Lesson Report-Sr.1-Jul.31st

Dear Sr-1 Classmates,
An old friend of mine asked me where to visit and wha to see in Mitaka.
I told him to check the tourist information desk.
He then asked me how to find the information desk.
I told him to look up the Internet to find it.
Practice using what/when/how/where to do!
[1] Presentation Test  your plan to do with your study/sports/reading for the summer holidays
[2] Deep Listening-1: Lesson 17 Change of Ticket=> Pair Reading=> 3rd-Person Reading
[3] Bridge Work Vocabulary in Use: C29-U2 #2 概念や理論に関することばPractice Writing
   =>HW 日本語訳
[4] Bridge Work Book 3: C30-U1 My dad told me to study harder.
Review Ex.-1.2=> Pair3.a Repeat and do=> 3.b Report ->
- G&C-2 疑問詞+不定詞: I know what to do … => Ex.-1.1 Pair -> Ex-1.2
- G&C-3目的語+不定詞: tell/ask/want/need ~ (not) to do-2
-> Ex-3.1-a=> PairEx-3.1-b=> Repeat=> Report

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿