Harmful chemicals to both human health and environment are used to add colors on leather product.
- dye (v) color (cloth, hair, etc.) with a substance: ~ a dress green, had her hair ~d, ~ easily
- dispose of to deal with or settle, to give, sell, transfer to another, to throw out: get rid of; ~ waste/property
- abuse (v) [əˈbyuz] to use wrongly or improperly; misuse: ~ one's authority, ~ alcochol/drugs, ~ children
(n) [əˈbyus] wrong or improper use; misuse: the ~ of privileges/power, alcohol/drug ~, child/sex ~,
2. Inside Reading-2 Unit 9 True and Faults Reading-1 A Game of Checkers
- Reading Skill: Understanding Sequences -> Apply
-> Read aloud par. 2, 3-> Study verb tenses: past perfect, should/might/would have pp, could (L36)
-> Mistakes will happen (L-23); Mistakes happen (repeated action in nature)
- what is true in general/in a particular situation: Oil will float on water. This jar will hold a kilo.
- talking about habits: Max will watch TV for hours.
=>Blog Integ. Speech Describe an event/incident in the past in 90 seconds. .=> Q&A
Describe sequences of events using signals and the 3rd Conditional (if ~, should/could have pp)
=> Integ. Speech Speak what fact-checking is about to a partner in 60 seconds.
Describe sequences of events using signals and the 3rd Conditional (if ~, should/could have pp)3. Open Forum-1 Chapter 12 Law Litening-1: An Interview about Restorative Justice
- Blog 3rd Listening w/Script => Explain-2 what restorative justice is in 60 sec.
-> Vocabulary: convicted of a crime, alternative, plead guilty
- Listening Skill: Identifying Important Points
- the main thing is … - here’s the important point … - in particular, … - one interesting point is …
- Thinking and Speaking What kind of crimes do you think restorative justice works better than traditional prison punishment? You may use a crime or two as example(s) from the list below to support your opinion.
- Vocabulary: Adj. ending with -al (connected with), -ent (that is/does sth), -ive (tending to, nature to)