Cellphones are so convenient that are used by almost everyone. However, they aren’t always considerate as to how to use cellphones especially in busy places. People should improve their manners when they use cellphones.
2. Read & Write-2 Unit 8 Stories Writing: Write a Narrative
- Grammar: Simple Past & Past Continuous -> A-> B-> C
- Writing Skill: Setting, Sequence, Sensory Details-> A-> B-> C
- Writing: Write a narrative about a special event/incident you attended/took part in/were involved.
3. Inside Reading-2 Unit 2 The Business of Branding Reading-1 The Power of Branding
Vocabulary Activities-Word Level
- A. 3. lesser (adv) lesser-known (adj) insignificant, inferior <-> greater
- Corpus-1: medium (n) – media -> Dic
=> B. Write sentences: The/A ~ is a medium that …
- Corpus-2: subsidize (v) -subsidization(n) Dic
to give money to get started/operated, finance, sponsor, fund: school is ~d by the government.
subsidy (n) money paid to help a service running/product competitive: agriculture/housing ~
=> C. Discuss what businesses, products, and services are subsidized by the government and why.
Vocabulary Activities-Sentence Level
- presume - to take for granted, assume, or suppose: I ~d him to be …, It is ~d that he died young.
- D. Mark the word/phrase to be restated by the word in parentheses with the same part of speech.
=> Restate only the essential information using the words in parentheses.
2. corporate (adj) decide what you want your ads to develop in your corporate plan.
3. symbolize (v) Plan what your products should symbolize and how it is shown to consumers.
4. theme (n) To promote the brand name, try using a theme that isn’t associated with your product directly.
5. consume (v) Make sure to try showing your ad plan checking the response and/or reaction before the ad budget is consumed.
6. presume (v) Never presume the effectiveness of your ads without testing.
- E. Collocation -> Check the dictionary if there is a collocation dictionary.
☆ Ind. Speaking Talk about a brand you like and why? Answer in 60 sec.=> Pair