Like smartphones appeared only in science fiction world 20 years ago, it’s hard to imagine what sort of communication device will be used in the future.
2. Inside Reading-2 Unit 2 Reading-2 Product Placement
Before you Read: Think of any movies or TV programs that some products or services are shown or used. Are you more likely to buy or use such products or services?
- Previewing and Predicting
-> Skim the Text by marking the topic and underlining the topic sentence of each paragraph.
=>Blog Write what this magazine article is about in one sentence.
Sponsors use product placement on various media as an effective tool to reach and influence consumers.
- Read-1 -> Check and study if and how the topic and main idea is supported and explained in each par.
-> Reading Comprehension: T/F, Mark the paragraph #, Correct false statements.
3. Open Forum-1 Chapter 2 Literature #2: Informal Conversation about Books - Listening-1/by Person-> Try to get the Main Ideas
- Listening-2/by Person-> More Details=> Write the Main Idea in the Textbook
=> Ineg. Speech Explain each person’s reading experience
=> Thinking and Speaking/p.14 => Pair
=> ☆ Explain When you choose a book to read, what influences you the most, the title, cover, description, someone’s recommendation, readers’ reviews or comments? Answer the question in 90 seconds