In Canada, three percent of the land is assigned as national parks to conserve nature and wildlife there.
- foster - to promote the growth/development of; further; encourage, promote, support: ~ new ideas
- to bring up, raise, as a foster child: ~ father/parent/family/home/child
- conservation -> conserve - to use or manage (natural resources) wisely; preserve; save, protect
- to prevent injury, decay, waste, or loss of: ~ your strength for the race.
 Speaking Practice
What have you learned the most in MEL School?
What are you going to do in college?
What do you think is important for the future?
 My Global Learning Program-3 The Pacific War
7. Korea's aftermath of the war
8. East Asia: China, Taiwan, Korea and Japan
- 1. Review how the four east-Asian countries were ruled and lead after the war.
- 2. Review how the four east-Asian countries restored and developed their economy.
- 3. Compare the paths those four countries took to that of Japan.
=> What have you learned from the history of East Asia and/or through MGL?