Lesson Report Junior-2 June 15th

Hello class! This is Towako from MEL School.
How's it going?
It's Tuesday, June 15, 2015.
It's cloudy today.
Do you think freshly baked cookies are more delicious?
Did you enjoy the role play?
EngageではClothes についてのことばの練習をしましたね。
どんな服装で週末を過ごすかなどお話できましたか?
Unfortunately, we didn’t have any speakers yesterday.
The next speaker is still Aoto. Your next topic is about your recent holiday!
Get ready for your speech!

<Lesson Review>
Bridge Work 
Chapter 16 Unit 2 
Grammar and Communication-2  I think/I don't think that ...
Exercise-2
Let's check-2
Extra Reading Ron's first adventure
Engage   Unit 1  Reading (W12) Review
Unit 2  What I wear
基礎英語 Lessons 39 & 40
I want a smart phone. - I don't think it's a good idea. You should study harder.


Have a good week!
See you on Thursday.


Miharu and Towako

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿