- Lis-1=> Write Main Idea-> Lis-2=> Revise-> Shadow Read=> Read aloud=> Revise -> Voca Chant
Although the danger of nuclear power was clearly realized in March 2011’s earthquake and tsunami in Japan, it is still needed to provide enough power at the moment.
=> Study meet needs, rely on, be aware of, threat of, in an ideal world
=> Dic threat: death ~, under ~, pose a ~ to sth, -> threaten: ~ sb with sth, ~ to do -threatening
2. Inside Reading-2 Unit 2 Reading-2 Product Placement
- Reading Skill/p.28: Finding the Details (Finding the MI in Reading-1)
=> Apply/p.28: mark the paragraph number ☆disregard less than 1/5 of the U.S. amount => Pair
Vocabulary Activities-Word Level - A. 1. fad (sth people are interested in for a short time)
3. draw on (use sth available) 5. branch off (extend, diversify)
- B. convert -> Dic (v) ~ a hotel into a condo, ~ euros to dollars, ~ coal to gas, ~ a bed into a sofa,
~ from Christianity to Islam, ~ to a vegetarian, ~ me/him,
3. Open Forum-1 Chapter 3 Life Science A Tour at the Eden Project
- Introducing the Topic: Plant Facts Quiz
- Before Listening: Image of the Garden of Eden [i:dn], Cornwall in England
=> Vocabulary: horticulture, biome, landscape, temperate
- Lis-1/thru: Main Idea, More Detail
- Lis-2/by part: Answer the questions
[Part 1] 1. What is horticulture? 2. What is the main aim of the Eden Project?
3. How many different species of plant there?
[Part 2] 4. What is the outdoor landscape like?
5. What is the Mediterranean region? What kinds of plants can you see there?
[Part 3] 6. How big is the humid tropic biome? 7. How did they get all those different plants?
- Eden Project Video/4:43 by British Council
=> Thinking-Speaking Does education about plants and conservation helps conserve plants and animals?